Saturday, September 5, 2009

After Vacation

So we got home from vacation on the 18th of August. I called the KFTDA hotline when we got home. It's a number we're supposed to call every day, I was slacking on vacation. Turns out, on August 11th there was an "Audition Alert!" Tracy Dwyer from LA Talent and Models kids division would be at KFTDA Sunday, August 23rd. I called the school right away, and they had 3 spots left. Her audition time was 1:38pm on the 23rd.

We went to the audition, please keep in mind that Lainie has no idea what an "audition" is. She just knows that she'll have to do her slate and a commercial. ~Side note: Her slate is "Hi! I'm Lainie Crum, I'm 4 years old and I'm currently represented by Miss Kim Flowers." ~ She came out of the audition room yelling, "No! It ends with an E!!!" I'm not entirely sure to this day, but I think they were arguing about how to spell Lainie's LAST name. I just stuck my head in, said thanks, and we were on our way. Didn't think the audition went too well, but she said she had fun. That's what counts in our minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment